Tax return tips

Tobias L. Fabian Junginger tobi at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 21 17:39:30 PDT 2017

Hi,

I went to a free tax clinic in Collingwood House and can only recommend
it. They help you fill out the form and even send it out for you. Here's
a list of tax preparation clinics in Vancouver:

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/vlntr/clncs/vancouver-bc-eng.html

Cheers,
Tobi

On 2017-03-20 9:21 PM, gaps at triumf.ca wrote:
> Dear students and post-docs,
>
> The annual personal tax report is due by the end of April,
> and your friends at GAPS would like to help out :)
>
> We tried to arrange a lecture and Q&A with an accountant, but that didn't
> work out :(
>
> However, the accountant we contacted was kind enough to share her
> presentation with us :)
> We hope it could be useful to you!
>
> Naturally, her contact details are included in the presentation.
> If you require additional consultation regarding your particular case,
> feel free to contact her directly. We are not experts, and we cannot
> advice on the matter, nor can we vouch for her or for the information in
> the presentation.
>

> Good luck!
>
> Your GAPS

Dr. Tobias Junginger
Physicist
Marie-Curie-International-Outgoing Fellow
TRIUMF and Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin
Current Adress:
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver