Science Division: Meeting with Jens

Jack Henderson jhenderson at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 28 14:44:48 PDT 2017

Postdocs and students within the Physical Science Division,

This has now been scheduled for 9am next Wednesday (the 5th). Apologies for
the slightly early hour, but the combination of room-bookings and Jens's
schedule rather dictated matters.

This is going to be - for most of us - a fairly rare opportunity to sit
down with Jens and discuss any problems we might be having, so please take
advantage of it.

I'm hoping to keep it relatively informal, but if there's anything you feel
particularly needs discussion, let me know.

Cheers,

Jack

--
Dr Jack Henderson