GAPS Three-Minute Thesis deadline TODAY

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Oct 16 11:50:28 PDT 2017

Today is the last day to sign up for the GAPS Three-Minute Thesis
competition, which will take place next week on October 24th. To everyone
who has told me (or themselves) that they're planning on signing up at the
last minute: this is the last minute! Go for it!

By the end of the day TODAY, just shoot us a quick email with:

1. your name
2. the name of your supervisor
3. whether you’re a student (grad or undergrad) or postdoc
4. the title of your talk (if you have one already)

and you'll be all signed up. The rest is easy too: make a single slide
about any research you're doing/have done, and prepare a 3-minute talk
about it. You'll get the chance to compete for prizes ($100 to first-place
finishers in the Students and Postdocs categories, and $50 to our People's
Choice winner).

To those who have already signed up: we appreciate you very much! Final
info will be sent your way soon.

- Your GAPS committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca