One final call for GAPS 3MT!

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Oct 17 11:02:27 PDT 2017

Hi all,

The deadline to register for the GAPS Three-Minute Thesis has been
extended to NOON TOMORROW (Wed. Oct. 18th).

Postdocs: we particularly need you! If you've been on the fence about
participating, take a few minutes to consider it one last time. We really
appreciate your participation, AND you'll have excellent odds of taking
home  a prize. Plus, it'll be quick, painless and fun! You only need 3
minutes and 1 slide, and you can talk about any aspect of your research.

By 12 pm tomorrow, just reply to this email with:

1. your name
2. the name of your supervisor
3. whether you’re a student (grad or undergrad) or postdoc
4. the title of your talk (if you have one already)

When and where: 12 pm - 1 pm on Tues. Oct. 24, MOB auditorium
What you need: 3 minutes and 1 slide
What you can win: $100 (first-place finishers in the Students and Postdocs
categories) or $50 (People's Choice winner)

Registered participants: thank you! You'll be receiving an email with more
details tomorrow.

- Your GAPS committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca