3MT competition and pizza poll

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Oct 19 12:58:53 PDT 2017

Hello all,

We invite you to come enjoy some pizza while you hear your peers
present their work in the GAPS 3 Minute Thesis competition in the MOB
auditorium next Tuesday, October 24th, at noon.

Pizza will be served at 11:45.
Please sign up for pizza by Monday at noon using the following doodle
poll: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/d686i8pkzy5vspgv

Please note that the pizza is provided specifically for GAPS members. (If
you are a graduate student or a post-doc in TRIUMF, then you are a
member!)

This year's competition will feature a People's Choice category, with the
winner to be chosen by an audience vote. Bring your smartphone to the
competition so that you can take part in the vote!

Also, if you would like to help us organize these events in the future,
please reply to this email or contact us at one of our events.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

- Your GAPS Committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca