View the TR30-1 Nordion cyclotron

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Sat Sep 30 13:30:17 PDT 2017

Thank you all for the very quick response. Unfortunately this tour is
now full but we are planning a full length tour of the Nordion facility
in the near future, so stay tuned.

GAPS

-----Original Message-----From: GAPS <gaps at triumf.ca>
To: grads at trmail.triumf.ca, postdocs at trmail.triumf.ca,
undergrads at trmail.triumf.ca
Subject: View the TR30-1 Nordion cyclotron
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:31:30 -0700

Dear all

A rare opportunity to view the TR30-1 cyclotron at the Nordion facility
will be available this coming Monday, October 2nd at 12 pm.

The TR30-1 cyclotron vault will be opened for repair on Monday and
TRIUMF has been offered the chance to see inside.

Send us a reply ASAP if you would like to join. There are a maximum of
*15* places available. Also for safety reasons please ensure you wear
appropriate attire including:

-Closed type shoes / boots
-Full-length pants

We'll meet outside the Nordion facility (next to ISAC-I and ISAC-II) at
11:40 sharp.

Sincerely,
Your GAPS committee