Fw: ISW deadline extended!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Apr 10 14:13:50 PDT 2018

Hi all,

One correction to the previous ISW email. The possible dates are these:

July 7, 8, 14
Aug 19, 25, 26
September 8, 15, 16
September 17, 19, 20
October 13, 14, 20
October 15, 16, 18
October 21, 27, 28
November 3, 10, 11
November 17, 18, 24
November 19, 21, 22
November 25, Dec 1, and 2

i.e. no June date. So sorry for the mistake!

- GAPS