Coffee, cookies, movies and a workshop

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Apr 11 11:50:59 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

There will be coffee and cookies in the ISAC-II breakroom at 4:30 pm as usual today. Thanks to the generosity of the Physical Science, Life Science and Accelerator Divisions, we will also have fruit!

Also, a reminder that our movie night is happening tonight at 6:30 pm in the MOB auditorium. We'll be watching The Big Lebowski. If you're not full from coffee, cookies and fruit, there will be snacks.

And finally: if you're a non-UBC grad student or postdoc, don't forget about the limited-time, limited-participants, unlimited-educational-value free Instructional Skills Workshops being offered to us! See the three ISW emails preceding this one for more info or just reply to this and we'll send you more info.

--------

This week's quote:

"A science is any discipline in which the fool of this generation can go beyond the point reached by the genius of the last generation.”

     --Max Gluckman

--------

-- Your GAPS

GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca<http://gaps.triumf.ca/>