Reminder for quick survey to alleviate YOUR life at TRIUMF

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Dec 3 10:19:41 PST 2018

Dear GAPS,

this is a short reminder to participate on our short notice and short time window poll until this evening. We, the GAPS committee have an opportunity which could alleviate YOUR life here at TRIUMF. This is about the possibility of BUS PASSES and OTHER BENEFITS (eg. HEALTH INSURANCE) for all of us. The more grad students and postocs participate the better is our overview about our situation. So please take literally ONE minute to answer four questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y97DG37

Thanks all of you folks very much.

Cheers,

- Your GAPS