Coffee and Cookies + new Mattermost features!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Dec 12 14:10:50 PST 2018

Hello all!

This is your friendly reminder that there will be coffee and cookies in the ISAC-II lunch room from 4:30 to 5:30!

Looking for a roommate? Trying to sell that old TV?  Good news! We have added a new Bulletin Board to our Mattermost channel!  Feel free to post there if you need anything, or have something to offer! (Link: https://mattermost.triumf.ca/gaps-social/channels/bulletin-board)

Upcoming events:

  *   Grad+Undergrad discussion: today at 4:15 in the ISAC-II lunchroom

Science Quote of the Week:
"I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

Cheers,
- Your GAPS
http://gaps.triumf.ca/
https://mattermost.triumf.ca/gaps-social/channels/town-square