Director's Office : Happy Holidays and New Year!

Lisa Lambert lisa at triumf.ca
Thu Dec 20 09:53:09 PST 2018

Dear TRIUMF Community -

One of the real joys of this festive time of year is the opportunity to say thank you. I am grateful to you for your tremendous efforts and dedication which shined throughout TRIUMF's 50th anniversary year. Thank you for all you do to make our lab so successful.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & NEW YEAR!

https://www.triumf.ca/current-events/seasons-greetings-triumf

on behalf of

Jonathan A. Bagger

Director

P.S. If you haven't yet had a chance, please do take a moment to celebrate your peers with a TRIUMF Community Above & Beyond Award nomination. Nominations are open until 11:59 PM PT on January 8, 2019. Details here: https://www.triumf.ca/sites/default/files/2018_TRIUMF-Community-Above-and-Beyond-Awards_Overview.pdf

   <https://www.triumf.ca/sites/default/files/2018_TRIUMF-Community-Above-and-Beyond-Awards_Overview.pdf>