FW: Director's Office : Update RE. Windy Conditions

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu Dec 20 13:52:11 PST 2018

Hi all,

In case you didn't receive the site-wide announcement, please see below for your information.

Thank you,

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3

Update RE. Windy Conditions:

Dear TRIUMF Community -

As some of you might already be aware, high winds have knocked down a tree from outside our property line onto a section of our perimeter fence. The damage is isolated to a small section of our fencing and no one was injured by the incident.

Repairs are currently underway as crews take precautions to ensure their own health and safety in addition to that of TRIUMF staff and visitors given the windy conditions.

TRIUMF remains operational, though we are keeping an eye on the current wind warning that is in effect for Coastal British Columbia. More info here: https://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=b7fb9b256d084776&hl=en&gl=CA&source=web

Please take care as you are moving about the TRIUMF site and commuting.

Jonathan A. Bagger

Director

See https://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=b7fb9b256d084776&hl=en&gl=CA&source=web for more information.

You can verify the source of this email at https://admin.triumf.ca/d2w-sec/announcevalidate.d2w/verify?id=3663