Data Science Study Group

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Jul 10 14:36:24 PDT 2018

Hello,

We are starting a Data Science group at TRIUMF.  The idea of this group is for people who are interested in learning about Data Science to meet up once every two weeks and learn about some aspect of Data Science.  We are tentatively planning to meet every other Wednesday during the same time slot as the ISAC Journal club (but on opposite weeks).  We have a mailing list set up to keep in contact with everyone who is interested, if you would like to join the group please sign up using the link below.

If you are joining the group, please also take the time to fill out the following survey; this survey is to gather a bit of information about what aspects of data science people are interested in so that we may prioritize how we spend our time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXlgmrt_NP9_hoWvVNIFP3XTRw7FLYkt4wQIEHBN9BDDpjnw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Cheers,
David Livermore on behalf of GAPS