GAPS summer BBQ

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Jul 16 18:39:25 PDT 2018

Hi all,

A reminder for GAPS Summer BBQ to register at the poll below by THIS FRIDAY (July 20th).

https://doodle.com/poll/5khgpmprhyfcdyd5

[https://doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.png]<https://doodle.com/poll/5khgpmprhyfcdyd5>

Doodle: GAPS summer BBQ & potluck party July 21st<https://doodle.com/poll/5khgpmprhyfcdyd5>
doodle.com
Doodle radically simplifies the process of scheduling events, meetings, appointments, etc. Herding cats gets 2x faster with Doodle. For free!

Don't forget to write the name of your +1's, since we need to do shopping based on the number of people who have registered!
And,
PLEASE as I mentioned before leave your EMAIL address on the poll, in case any changes might happen in our plan, we will be able to inform you ASAP :-)

Money:

5$ for each adult & 2$ for each kid.

To pay:
Since we don't have coffee hour this week, you can come to EITHER my office:

Maryam Mostamand
ISAC-II (right beside lunch room: coffee hour location).

OR

Nir Nevo Dinur, at his office in main building (close to Theory room).

Looking forward to seeing you at the beach!
Your GAPS