GAPS Summer BBQ - Help us choose a date!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Jun 4 17:31:23 PDT 2018

Hello GAPS members!

It's starting to feel like summer, and we've got the beach in mind. The annual GAPS summer BBQ, to be held at Jericho Beach (or another beach nearby) will happen this July or August. The question is, on which weekend? Please tell us what days and timeslots work best for you by filling out this poll: https://doodle.com/poll/p6ewkd9tn2i8s7u9. <https://doodle.com/poll/p6ewkd9tn2i8s7u9>

Once a date has been selected, we'll send out more info.

- Your GAPS

☀🍔🍻🌊