Summer work for The Princeton Review

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 6 16:22:44 PST 2018

Hi all,

See below - a summer job offer

Your GAPS
----------

From: Farabi Shireen <Farabi.Shireen at Review.com<mailto:Farabi.Shireen at Review.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:27 PM
Subject: Have any excellent MSc or PhD students looking for summer work?

Hello!

I work for The Princeton Review and am in charge of instructor staffing for Eastern and Western Canada. We are currently looking for great teachers to teach our MCAT Physics courses at UBC and BCIT. I found your name on the Faculty webpage in the Physics department and thought the position might be of interest to one of your students!

The Princeton Review is one of the largest and most highly respected private education companies in the world. We help students prepare for the MCAT, LSAT, as well as for other standardized tests. We also offer help with admissions counselling, and provide tutoring to students who need extra help. We pride ourselves in our fantastic teachers, and we enjoy putting qualified teachers in touch with a teaching opportunity that is both flexible and fulfilling.

This is a flexible job that might appeal to one of your MSc or PhD students; it offers great experience and competitive pay, including pay for training and prep time.

If you do know anyone that is interested, please feel free to forward this email to them!

Thank you in advance for your time and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Farabi

Farabi Shireen
Operations Manager