Fw: TRIUMF staff photo with the Governor General
gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Mar 16 15:32:22 PDT 2018
Please see forwarded message below from TRIUMF Strategic Communications
From: Carla Rodrigo
Sent: March 16, 2018 10:10 AM
Subject: TRIUMF staff photo with the Governor General
I’m getting in touch about the upcoming visit of the Governor General to TRIUMF on March 22nd. On that day, we plan on having a TRIUMF staff photo in the Meson Hall to mark the occasion. Hopefully, you’ve heard of this event - we’ve been sending out communications related to the 22nd over the past week but the TRIUMF site-wide system doesn’t always reach everyone.
I wanted to make sure that GAPS received information about the photo, and an opportunity to sign up. I’ve been reviewing the sign-up sheets so far and I’ve seen a few students and postdocs, but I’m worried that others may not have received the link to participate.
Sign-up sheet: https://goo.gl/forms/dCrUtIOqQmcaKgZM2
Sign up for the TRIUMF staff photo with the Governor General<https://goo.gl/forms/dCrUtIOqQmcaKgZM2>
On March 22nd, 2018, TRIUMF will be hosting Her Excellency The Right Honourable Julie Payette, Governor General of Canada. As part of the visit, there will be a group photo between 9:00-10:00am on March 22nd in the Meson Hall. In order to keep everyone safe during this event, and to ensure that we do not exceed the loading capacity in the Meson Hall, there will be designated areas for people to stand for the photo. Please fill out this form to notify us of your interest in attending. Space is limited and spots will be filled according to a first come, first serve basis. Thank you!
Please note - If you have already signed up with your division, you do not need to sign up again
• The photo will take place between 9am-10am on March 22nd
• Please sign-up by TODAY, MARCH 16, in order to be a part of the photo
• Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis as there are loading limits on the number of people allowed in certain areas of the Meson Hall
• Dress code is smart casual – no need for a suit and tie, but do dress neatly. If possible, please avoid clothing with large logos.
• Once lists are finalized, we will share information about where their designated area is, the schedule for the photo and the procedures for entering, exiting, and emergency evacuation.
If there are any questions, please contact Carla at crodrigo at triumf.ca<mailto:crodrigo at triumf.ca> or x7590
Thank you. Please get in touch if you have any questions or require more details.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the postdocs