REGISTER: Research Computing Summer School @ UBC June 11-14, 2018

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue May 22 12:16:55 PDT 2018

Hey guys.

We received an email with a very nice offer to register for "Research Computing Summer School" in June at UBC. After confer with WestGrid we are happy to confirm that all TRIUMF staff and students are welcome to register for this summer school "as UBC researchers ($35, as UBC is a member of WestGrid)". If you are interested, it is worth to have a look below. 😉

----
Upcoming/ongoing events:

  *   tomorrow, Wednesday (May 23rd): GAPS Pub Night at "The Wolf & Hound"
  *   Thursday (May 24th, Auditorium 12:30pm): "Listening to data: Sonification, art, and science"
  *   More distant upcoming: MITACS info session (July 4th) - save the dates!
----

--Your GAPS