MOVIE NIGHT IS BACK

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Nov 16 10:40:33 PST 2018

Hey GAPS!

Movie night is back!! Come watch the multi-award nominated movie Hidden Figures (2016) in the Auditorium on TUESDAY 20th November at 6.30PM with PIZZA and your fellow GAPS! The film is about engineers working behind the scenes at NASA during the US space program. It's funny, educational and inspirational. Let us know you're attending so we order enough pizza!

SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE PIZZA HERE: <https://doodle.com/poll/fszkt5z77mucvc3x> https://doodle.com/poll/i8qmubd9czzbsz88
[https://doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.png]<https://doodle.com/poll/i8qmubd9czzbsz88>

Doodle: What kind of pizza do you go for watching "Hidden figures"?<https://doodle.com/poll/i8qmubd9czzbsz88>
doodle.com
Come watch the multi-award nominated movie Hidden Figures in the MOB Auditorium on TUESDAY 20th November at 6.30PM with PIZZA and your fellow GAPS! The film is about the engineers working behind the scenes at NASA during the US space program. It's funny, educational and inspirational. Let us know you're attending so we order enough pizza! There will be snacks and popcorn as well. ;)

Poll closes Monday 19th November 12noon.

See you there!

Your GAPS.