Reminder: Pizza tonight and 3MT extension!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Nov 20 16:20:18 PST 2018

Hello all,

This is a friendly reminder that we are having movie night tonight in the auditorium!  Pizza is due to arrive around 6:15 or so, so if you've signed up, come on down!

Also, we have extended the deadline to sign up for the 3-minute thesis competition until tomorrow! You can win cash just be giving a quick 3-minute talk with 1 slide!  There will be two prizes of $100 and one prize of $50, email gaps at triumf.ca for to sign up or for more info!

Cheers!

Your GAPS