Coffee, cookies and parties!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Nov 28 14:52:00 PST 2018

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the many emails, I forgot to mention in my previous email that since we are having an extra-special coffee hour next week, we are going to be having a bit of extra food and whatnot, but we need to gauge how much.  Thus, we have created a pair of Doodle polls to try figure out how many people are coming out to the special coffee and cookies as well as the Biercraft party.

Coffee (aka coofee) and Cookies:

https://doodle.com/poll/p95bbc8886s3kftd

Biercraft:

https://doodle.com/poll/5w2qvf6y8gnfnkpi

If you could fill those out if you are coming, that would be fantastic!

Cheers,

- Your Gaps