Social coffee (and cookies and fruit) time today!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 17 13:16:43 PDT 2018

Hello everyone!

We'll hold our usual coffee, cookies and fruit social hour today at 4:30pm in the ISAC II lunch room. Come for the snacks and the conversations!

----
Upcoming events:

  *   First annual All-GAPS meeting this Thursday Oct. 18th, MOB auditorium, 12 pm - 1 pm (grads and postdocs only)
  *   3 Minute Thesis competition with great prizes coming up in November - stay tuned!

----
This week's quote:

“The best proof that there’s intelligent life in outer space is the fact that it hasn’t come here.” – Arthur C. Clarke

- Your GAPS

gaps.triumf.ca