Upcoming Networking and Pizza Event

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Apr 17 10:29:36 PDT 2019

Hey GAPS!

We are hosting a  "How to Network" event on Tuesday April 23rd at noon in the Auditorium!  It consists of a talk on networking given by our own Anna McCoy,  with a practical session following.  The practical session will involve balancing introductions, discussions, and PIZZA. So please fill out this pizza poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/n84rs7mucsrvauw2
[https://doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.png]<https://doodle.com/poll/n84rs7mucsrvauw2>

Doodle: Networking Event Pizza Poll<https://doodle.com/poll/n84rs7mucsrvauw2>
doodle.com
Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or friends. Find the best time for one-to-ones and team meetings with our user-friendly calendar tool. Get started today!

Come to the auditorium at noon next Tuesday for some networking tips and tricks!

Cheers,
Your GAPS