GAPS Annual Summer BBQ

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Aug 8 04:40:15 PDT 2019

Hi all,

we will have our GAPS Summer BBQ this Sunday (the 11th)! We wait for you at noon at Locarno Beach.

This is a friendly reminder that today Thursday the 8th is the deadline to give the 5$ contribution required per person to Daniel or Carlotta (ISAC-II upstairs cubicles area) or Robin (ATLAS MOB).

Also many people still did not fill out the meat/veggie poll, so if you are coming to the BBQ please remember to fill it out. You can find it here: https://doodle.com/poll/5r9e273x3a44ixxi.

We will provide food on the basis of the number of people who filled the poll and gave us the 5$ contribution, so please remember of those two steps if you are planning to come and join us for the coolest BBQ of the season! :)

Looking forward to seeing you!

- Your GAPS