RSVP Required: PSD Holiday Mixer 2019!

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Wed Dec 4 15:20:04 PST 2019

T’was nine days before the mixer and all through the office,
The Planning Committee was stirring, and so were the bosses.

We wish to remind you to RSVP,
It’ll be awkward if we don’t know who’s coming, you see!

So please use the link<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lUNjI2MFlEVENEUVJXOUdDNUo0QkxFQUIySC4u> to say yes (or no),
And if yes, what kind of dish you will have in tow.

Do you like board games? We certainly do!
If you have any fun ones, bring those, too*!

If you happen to like decorating and have afternoons free,
Extra hands would be great to get things ready**!

Thanks, everyone! Hope to see you all there,
And stay warm out there in this delightfully brisk air 😊

*A space has been added to the Microsoft form to let us know what board game you’d like to bring! If you’ve already RSVP’d, please send me an email instead!
**Please send me an email if you can help decorate!

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3