All GAPS (Christmas!!) meeting - Wed 18th at 2:00 pm - Last pub night of 2019

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Dec 11 18:09:23 PST 2019

Hi All,

GAPS will be hosting a joint event with a special CHRISTMAS cookie hour and the annual All GAPS meeting on Wednesday 18th Dec at 2:00pm in the MOB auditorium.

This event will take the place of our usual coffee hour - including cheese and extra special Christmas snacks - and we will present the results of our recent GAPS survey, as well as discuss the work GAPS has been doing on your behalf. There will also be a chance to hear directly from Reiner Kruecken, the Deputy Director of Research, about the GAPS issues he has been working on.

Everyone is encouraged to come and enjoy the Christmas treats!

Following the All GAPS meeting, at 6:00pm we will also have the final pub night of the year at Bier Craft in Wesbrook Village. Festive costumes optional.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Ho ho ho,
Your GAPS