FW: Director's Office : Happy Holidays from TRIUMF

Carla Rodrigo CRodrigo at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 17 10:51:35 PST 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Carla A Rodrigo <crodrigo at triumf.ca>
Sent: December 17, 2019 10:24 AM
To: Carla Rodrigo <CRodrigo at triumf.ca>
Subject: Director's Office : Happy Holidays from TRIUMF

Happy Holidays from TRIUMF:
The year 2019 was another milestone year for TRIUMF, as we celebrated 20 years of rare isotope beam experiments at ISAC and 40 years of medical isotope production with BWXT. As we looked back, we also looked ahead to the new year, and the start of our new Five-Year Plan 2020-2025.

I want to take a moment and thank you for your contributions to this lab over the course of your time here. Whether that time has been four months as a co-op student, or decades as one of our founding employees, it is your dedication and your hard work that makes TRIUMF a place that I am proud to lead.

With the end of the year fast approaching, I wish everyone a safe and restful holiday season!

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bagger
Director

See https://www.triumf.ca/node/34310 for more information.