All GAPS Christmas meeting - Tomorrow, 2pm, MOB auditorium

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 17 14:50:41 PST 2019

Hi Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow we will be having our special Christmas cookie hour and the annual All GAPS meeting at 2:00pm in the MOB auditorium.

This will replace our usual coffee hour and have even more snacks than usual! We will also be presenting the results of the recent GAPS survey and have a chance to hear from Reiner Kruecken about the GAPS issues he has been working on.

Then at 6:00pm we have our final pub night of the year booked at Bier Craft in Wesbrook village.

See you all there!
Your GAPS