NOMINATIONS CLOSE TODAY for the TRIUMF Community Above & Beyond Awards

Lisa Lambert lisa at triumf.ca
Tue Jan 8 10:41:22 PST 2019

Dear TRIUMF Community --

NOMINATIONS CLOSE TODAY for the TRIUMF Community Above & Beyond Awards! Details about this peer recognition initiative can be found here: https://www.triumf.ca/sites/default/files/2018_TRIUMF-Community-Above-and-Beyond-Awards_Overview.pdf

Nominations are accepted via an online SurveyMonkey nomination form and are **open until 11:59 PM PT today, January 8, 2019.** https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KFFFPNG

Award recipients will be announced at TRIUMF's Mid-Winter Celebration on January 19 and communicated to the lab the following week.

This is a great opportunity to recognize, share, and celebrate great work that enriches our community.

The nomination process is simple. I encourage you to take a few minutes and nominate your peers BEFORE END OF DAY TODAY!

Sent on behalf of

Jonathan A. Bagger

TRIUMF Director