Coffee, Cookies, Fruit, and an important clarification

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Jan 23 12:36:25 PST 2019

Hello all!

This is you friendly reminder that we will be having our usual coffee and cookies and fruit today at 4:30 in the ISAC-II conference room!

Upcoming Events:

  *   Medical Isotope tour Jan 29th!  To reserve a spot contact Bruno Olaizola Mampaso <bruno.olaizola at triumf.ca<mailto:bruno.olaizola at triumf.ca>>
  *   WNPPC Practice talks!  If you're planning on presenting at WNPPC and would like to practice your presentation and get some feedback, we will be having a practice session coming up (probably Feb 8th, we will keep you updated).

This week's quote:
"Not only is the universe stranger than we think, it's stranger than we can think." - Werner Heisenberg

-Your Gaps
https://mattermost.triumf.ca/gaps-social/channels/town-square

http://gaps.triumf.ca