Fw: Upcoming deadlines for Insight Programs

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Jun 4 17:14:02 PDT 2019

Hi GAPS members!

See below for information about upcoming Insight Fellows opportunities and deadlines.

- Your GAPS

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cassie Stover <cassie.stover at insightdatascience.com<mailto:cassie.stover at insightdatascience.com>>
Subject: Upcoming deadlines for Insight Programs - UBC
Date: June 4, 2019 at 10:13:14 AM PDT
To: Stelzer-Chilton <stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca<mailto:stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca>>

Hi Oliver,

I hope you’ve had a great school year! The Insight Fellows Program is currently accepting applications for our fall programs, and we appreciate you spreading the word to your graduating students in advance of our application deadline on June 24th.

Insight offers tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals. We’re excited to now offer seven different programs across six cities within the U.S. and Canada, as well as a remote program.

Since 2012, we have helped over 2000 Insight Fellows meet, interview, and join teams at over 700 leading companies. In fact, several alumni from UBC have completed our program, including Sarah Rastkar<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahrastkar/> who is now at InVision.

We’re now accepting applications for Insight’s fall sessions, beginning September 9th, so I’m passing along the latest information to share.

Would you be willing to forward the following announcement to your graduating students?

Best,

Cassie Stover
Head of Admissions
Insight Data Science

=======================

Insight Fellows Program

Apply to the Insight Fellows Program by June 24: https://apply.insightdatascience.com<https://apply.insightdatascience.com/?utm_source=19c3ubclton>

Insight Fellows:
- Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
- Meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $125K
- Join a network of over 2000 industry leaders

Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.

Insight is now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by September 9th in order to participate full time) for our fall sessions in:

- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Engineering
- DevOps Engineering
- Decentralized Consensus
- Security
- Data Science*
- Health Data Science*

*Please note that our programs are open to all degree levels, except our Data Science and Health programs, which have a PhD requirement

Upcoming Deadlines & Start Dates:

- Application deadline: June 24 (session begins September 9)

Learn more & apply: https://apply.insightdatascience.com<https://apply.insightdatascience.com/?utm_source=19c3ubclton>

Not ready to apply? Sign up for our notification list: https://notify.insightdatascience.com/notify<https://notify.insightdatascience.com/notify?utm_source=19c3ubclton>

Questions? Email us at info at insightdatascience.com<mailto:info at insightdatascience.com>