#REMINDER# Fundamentals of Project Management Workshop June 12 from 12:30-2 // 3-5pm

Marcello Pavan marcello at triumf.ca
Tue Jun 11 10:08:29 PDT 2019

Hi all,

reminder that the Project Management workshop is THIS WEDNESDAY, from 12:30-2, pausing for the LIGO colloquium, then continuing from 3-5

those who signed up are listed below

---------------------

To accommodate the demand, we will move the PM Workshop to the MOB Auditorium

BUT, there will be a 1h break in the middle to accommodate the Special Colloquium, which is on gravitational wave detections at LIGO.

I am assuming everyone will be OK with this, as the LIGO talk is something you wouldn’t want to miss anyways.

so the PM workshop will go from 12:30-2  then again from 3-5.

here is who registered so far:

Alyssa Montalbano

Philipp Sharikov

Abhishek ...