Upcoming (positive!!) GAPS Announcement June 20th in the Auditorium

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Jun 11 16:29:00 PDT 2019

Hi all,

This is just a reminder about the announcement next Thursday June 20th, from 12-1 pm in the MOB auditorium. In case our previous email was a bit too ominous (sorry...), this announcement will feature good news! It will present some upcoming changes that are coming about partially in response to the feedback that you provided to GAPS and management through the All-GAPS meeting and surveys last fall. These changes should affect most grad students for the better! We'll also talk a bit about the status of postdoc hiring (again, in response to feedback you've given).

Remember to fill out the pizza poll for lunch at the event: https://doodle.com/poll/vuhk4rng2zqxi6d5

- Your GAPS