Coffee, cookies and fruit! ... and beer and trivia!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Mar 20 14:41:43 PDT 2019

Hello GAPS!

This is your friendly reminder that we will be having out weekly coffee, cookies, and fruit hour today at 4:30 in ISAC-II lunchroom!

Upcoming Events:

  *   TRIVIA TONIGHT!  Come one and all for our annual trivia tonight at Biercraft at 7PM!  Prizes available!

Science quote:
"Science is a a way of trying not to fool yourself.  The principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard Feynman

Cheers,
Your GAPS
http://gaps.triumf.ca/
https://mattermost.triumf.ca/gaps-social/channels/bulletin-board