FW: Surprise Retirement Party - PLEASE FORWARD & RSVP

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Tue May 14 15:02:02 PDT 2019

Hello!

Please see below regarding Ken Buckley's SURPRISE Retirement Party! Please RSVP to Gloria using the Microsoft Form (indicated below) by this Thursday, May 16th, if you wish to attend.

Thanks! Don't spill the beans!

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3