Fw: Director's Office : April 14 - Next Town Hall & Updates

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Apr 14 13:19:18 PDT 2020

From: The Director <director at triumf.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:06 PM
Subject: Director's Office  : April 14 - Next Town Hall & Updates

April 14 - Next Town Hall & Updates:

Dear Colleagues,

I hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend and had an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Beginning tomorrow (April 15), my Virtual Town Hall meetings will take place weekly on Wednesdays from 2:30 – 3:30 PM.  Until further notice, all future Town Halls will be accessed using the following details:

To connect via computer -  https://ca01web.zoom.us/j/66749857662 (Meeting ID: 66749857662)

To join by telephone - (778) 907-2071 enter 667-498-57662 and press # twice

In the meantime, I invite everyone to take a look at some of the important medical work being done by TRIUMF during this pandemic, summarized here on the website: https://www.triumf.ca/current-events/triumf-community-rallies-response-covid-19-pandemic

I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bagger
Director