Fw: Human Resources Announcements : COVID-19 Check-in Survey

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Apr 23 17:17:11 PDT 2020

Hi all,

In case you haven't already seen this, here is an email from HR with a link to a COVID-19 survey to check on the status of people and how they are handling the situation. Please take a few minutes to fill out this confidential survey to give TRIUMF an idea of how everyone is doing!

Another reminder that information on TRIUMF's COVID-19 response (including a link to this survey) can be found at this webpage: https://www.triumf.ca/COVID-19%20RESOURCES

-Your GAPS