Reminder: POSTDOC GRAD STUDENT GAPS GSA MEGA-SLAM VIRTUAL PUBNIGHT TONIGHT

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Apr 24 19:22:25 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Reminder that we will be having our joint GAPS-GSA pub night tonight at 8pm!

This is a pub night between graduate students and postdocs at TRIUMF and graduate students and postdocs in UBC's Physics Department! It's a great opportunity to meet some other grads and postdocs that work in physics, but not necessarily accelerator-based physics like we do here at TRIUMF. So come on out, have some drinks, and meet some new people!

Join via the following link (yes, it's supposed to be CERN link): https://cern.zoom.us/j/93756448062

Hope to see everyone there!

-Your GAPS