Did you receive the site-wide email?

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Apr 27 13:34:46 PDT 2020

Hello GAPS members!

TRIUMF is testing a new site-wide mailing list. Since postdocs and grad students have so frequently had issues with the site-wides, we need you to let us know if you did not get the site-wide email this morning, and think you should have (eg. you spend time at TRIUMF and would want to know about closures or other big news).