Postdoctoral fellowship

maryam moonesi maryammoonesi63 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:51:07 PDT 2020

I am Writing this email to express my interest in your research area.
My name is Maryam Moonesi and I am a PHD Student. I will defend my
dissertation in July 2020.
I found your investigation very interesting indeed,  and I believe
there would be a close fit between my skills and interests and your research
team needs.
 I’ve got my B Sc. and M Sc. degree in nuclear physics, and my thesis is
about” Determination of Spectrum of Masons ᵩ with Interaction Potential and
Spin and Isospin Effects”.
That was an interdisciplinary topic, between particle physics and
nuclear physics.
My PH D thesis is about” Quasi-particle structure of Odd Osmium Isotopes
according to deformed shell model".
We are working on this subject by PSM code.
Our research team includes prestigious professors such as Dr.Saeed Mohammadi
 and Dr. Alireza Haghpima and Dr. Mehran Shahryari.
Our project was to study the behavior of deformed nuclei, also
I am interested in nuclear physics ,Particle physics, Atomic physics.
Enclose is my C.V. which further outlines credentials, I would appreciate
the opportunity  to discuss any available positions for Postdoctoral
fellowship for January 2021 with you and would be happy to provide any
other information or answer any questions.
Thank you in advance for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
 Maryam Moonesi
Tel:+989302421458