GAPS Tech Support during TRIUMF Science Week
gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Aug 5 10:37:23 PDT 2020
The TRIUMF Science Week organizing committee is looking for several students and postdocs to help with tech support during the upcoming TRIUMF Science Week (Aug. 17th - 21st). General responsibilities for GAPS tech support during a session would include:
- Making sure that all presentations are ready (and/or uploaded) before the session
- Downloading and storing copies of all presentations from a given session (backup in case of any technical glitches on the speaker side)
- VClock sitting (breaks & no show)
- Monitoring the chat room for questions and passing them on to the session chair
- Monitoring the chat room for zoom-bombers
Linked below is a sheet where you can see a schedule of sessions/talks, as well as a "Volunteers Schedule" tab for signing up for helping a session. We need 2 volunteers per session, and you can sign up for multiple sessions. Please only sign up in the Volunteers Schedule tab so we can keep all responses organized!
Thank you in advance for signing up to help us and the Science Week organizing committee; hopefully, you'll use this as an opportunity to attend some talks you might not have otherwise.
- Your GAPS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the postdocs