Fwd: new faculty position at unbc

Marcello Pavan marcello at triumf.ca
Sun Jan 5 20:32:50 PST 2020

Please distribute to interested post-docs

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elie Korkmaz <Elie.Korkmaz at unbc.ca<mailto:Elie.Korkmaz at unbc.ca>>
Subject: new faculty position at unbc
Date: December 22, 2019 at 4:35:19 AM PST
To: "Garth Huber (huberg at uregina.ca<mailto:huberg at uregina.ca>)" <huberg at uregina.ca<mailto:huberg at uregina.ca>>, "mroney at uvic.ca<mailto:mroney at uvic.ca>" <mroney at uvic.ca<mailto:mroney at uvic.ca>>, "'marcello at triumf.ca<mailto:marcello at triumf.ca>'" <marcello at triumf.ca<mailto:marcello at triumf.ca>>

Dear Garth, Michael, and Marcello,
Attached is an ad for a new tenure track position in theoretical physics at UNBC.  I would appreciate it if you could make it available to potential candidates in the CINP, IPP, and TRIUMF communities (although the ad specifies condensed matter as a preference, the competition is really wide open and I would love to see applications from theoretical subatomic physics).
Many thanks and happy holidays
Elie

Dr Elie Korkmaz
Professor & A/Chair
Department of Physics, University of Northern British Columbia
3333 University Way, Prince George, BC V2N 4Z9
Tel: (250)960-5769
Email: korkmaz at unbc.ca<mailto:korkmaz at unbc.ca>