Upcoming GAPS elections

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Jan 13 15:52:22 PST 2020

Hello All!

We will soon be hosting an election to form the GAPS committee for the next ~6 months.

Ahead of this, we will be seeking nominations for several positions at cookie hour this Wednesday 15th!
Chris and Carlotta will be there if you have any questions or want to discuss positions you can put yourself forward for.
You can also reply to this email if you are interested but won't be there on Wednesday.

We will then conduct the election next week via a Doodle poll we will send out.

We are also always excited to have new members, so if you are interested in hearing more about what the GAPS committee does, or about becoming a member we are happy to have a chat!

 - Your GAPS