Virtual trivia night - This Friday!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 31 15:48:48 PDT 2020

Hello All!!

GAPS intends to host the inaugural Virtual Trivia Night this Friday 4th April and we would like you all to join!

Before we kick off, we're opening up suggestions for themes for each round.
A thread will be posted in the General section of the GAPS Members team page for suggestions and will be voted for with the thumbs up emoji.
Voting on the themes will close after cookie hour tomorrow then we will then crowd source questions on each theme from you all!

Got that niche hobby you think might be fun to quiz people on? Those random facts you learned when you fell down a Wikipedia hole?
This is your chance to use that otherwise useless knowledge!

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
   - Your GAPS