Upcoming workshop - Managing Stressful Situations

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon May 4 22:39:14 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

Hope you're all well and your week got off to a good start!

We are planning to run an online professional development course in the near future and have the opportunity to directly influence the course material. We need your help!

The subject will be Managing Stressful Situations.

This course will largely be built from scratch by the organiser and we would like your input to help it take shape. What stressful situations would you like to see addressed? It could be anything from managing emotional situations, to having awkward/difficult conversations with your supervisor, or structuring/managing your time given the current work-from-home situation.

If you have a topic you would like to see covered reply to this email by Thursday and we will pass all the suggestions on to the course organiser at the end of the week

Thanks!
   -Your GAPS