Research Ramp-up at TRIUMF

Daniel Yates dyates at triumf.ca
Tue May 26 09:30:29 PDT 2020

Hi GAPS members,

This is a reminder that if you haven’t already, please fill out the following surveys regarding the return to TRIUMF.

For grads specifically, if you are in the later stage of your degree and think that the TRIUMF shutdown is affecting your ability to graduate on time, please provide me with as much information about your situation as possible, such as experimental setup, experiment number, and contact information for you. If you don’t feel comfortable providing the information in the survey, feel free to send me an email directly.

Thanks,
Daniel Yates