Important opportunity tomorrow

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Oct 8 20:43:15 PDT 2020

Dear grads and postdocs,

Have you ever wished you could win big money? Learn how to become super smart and successful? Travel to exotic locales?

That's good, us too, hopefully that works out someday.

Anyway, the GAPS elections are happening tomorrow! We're seeking grad student and postdoc volunteers to join our fun and enthusiastic group of committee members. You can put yourself forward for a role (they're listed here: http://gaps.triumf.ca/who-we-are), or just sit on the committee and volunteer for whatever interests you. If you're curious but unsure, show up and we'll tell you more. We'll be live at 12 pm tomorrow: https://bluejeans.com/537408532

-Your GAPS