[Triumf-darkmatter] TRIUMF General Dark Matter Meeting, December 3rd 2018, 2PM MOB Boardroom

Pietro Giampa pgiampa at triumf.ca
Sat Nov 24 13:55:30 PST 2018

Hi All,

Our next general Dark Matter meeting will be on Monday, December 3rd, at 2 PM in the MOB Boardroom.  Coffee and Snacks will be provided, so bring your mug!!

The agenda for the meeting is the following:

  *   Announcements [5 min]
  *   Group Updates + General Discussion [30 min]
  *   Presentation: "Overview of the DarkSide20k Experiment and the Canadian Involvement" [15 min + Questions]
  *   Any Other Bussines [5 min]

Cheers,

Pietro

PS: As always, please feel free to forward this email to whoever you see fit, the more the merrier.

Pietro Giampa

Otto Hausser Fellow

t 604.222.7489

pgiampa at triumf.ca

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre

www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Westbrook Mall

Vancouver BC V6T 2A3 Canada