[Triumf-darkmatter] TRIUMF General Dark Matter Monthly Forum, Feb 5th 2019, 3 PM Theory Room

Pietro Giampa pgiampa at triumf.ca
Wed Jan 16 12:04:54 PST 2019

Hi All,

We will resume our general TRIUMF Dark Matter monthly forums the first week of February. Please note the day and time change this term:

Tuesday, Feb 5th, 3 PM (Theory Room)

The theory group will be giving a presentation this round, David McKeen will talk about"Decaying Dark Matter at Searches for Cosmic Neutrinos Background".

The agenda for the meeting will be the following:

  1.  General Announcements [5 min]
  2.  Groups Updates [30 min]
  3.  Presentation: David McKeen [15 min]
  4.  Q&A: David McKeen [10 min]

As always, coffee/tea and snacks will be provided, so bring your mug!

Cheers,

Pietro

PS: Please feel free to forward this to whoever you see fit, in case I missed anybody.

Pietro Giampa

Otto Hausser Fellow

t 604.222.7489

pgiampa at triumf.ca

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre

www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Westbrook Mall

Vancouver BC V6T 2A3 Canada