[Triumf-linux-users] [Triumf-linux-managers] FYI - certbot (was letsencrypt) for CertOS 7, 6

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Sat Dec 3 09:07:44 PST 2016

On Sat, 3 Dec 2016, Jens Dilling wrote:

> Dear All,
> This is all very interesting but please do not include me in these detailed e-mails.

I created Triumf-linux-managers where I (computing group) would announce
items, and Triumf-linux-users for the subsequent discussion. I try to
remember to set reply-to for announcements to Triumf-linux-users

If you wish to unsubscribe from Triumf-linux-users, that should prevent
you from seeing all the follow-up messages

The current topic thread is not inappropriate for the list - it's about
Linux at TRIUMF, rather than, say, the cafeteria

Andrew